When a hurricane or severe storm surges through the area, you need doors that protect your family and home from extreme weather. Our doors withstand the strong winds, heavy rains, and flying debris associated with hurricanes. Storm Pro Window and Door provides your home with the protection you need with hurricane-rated doors.
You can rest assured that our team of installers is employed by us and we do not hire subcontractors. This ensures that we can provide consistent and fantastic quality with every installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Hurricane-Rated Doors?
These doors are constructed with durable materials like reinforced glass and fiberglass. Impact-resistant hurricane doors last for many years and prevent damage to homes from hurricane-force winds and heavy rains. For regions susceptible to hurricanes, investing in impact-resistant hurricane doors is a wise investment. These products offer significant protection for the safety and security of your home:
- Subjected to rigorous factory testing to ensure protection against the elements
- Protects your home from high winds and heavy rains
- Crafted from fiberglass with a polyurethane core
- Equipped with reinforced hinges
By meeting these standards, homeowners can be confident that they have the ultimate protection against hurricane-force winds. When you need hurricane door installation, contact Storm Pro Window and Door for an estimate.
Why Upgrade Your Florida Home with Hurricane-Rated Doors?
Installing hurricane-impact doors in your Florida home is an essential step to protect it from weather-related damage. Not only do hurricane impact doors provide excellent insulation, but they also act as a barrier against wind and water.
Homeowners in The Greater Tampa Bay area can enjoy the following benefits of impact hurricane doors:
- Reduces damage from high winds and heavy rains
- Fiberglass does not absorb any liquid
- Enhances home security
- Complements your curb appeal
- 24/7 protection from Florida’s worst storms and weather
When you need the protection of hurricane-rated doors, Storm Pro Window and Door is here to help. Our doors are custom-made for your home, bringing the best protection possible and 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
What are the Signs that You Need a New Door?
A new door is a big investment with a lot of benefits, ranging from energy savings to hurricane protection. If you are unsure that it’s time to upgrade your entry door, consider the following signs:
- You notice any signs of damage, such as warping, rotting, or cracking
- Decrease in energy efficiency
- You see signs of pest infestation or mildew
- The door is unattractive and outdated
- You experience difficulty when trying to open or close it
- You hear outside noise when the door is closed
If you are unsure when it’s time for a new door, Storm Pro Window and Door can help. Please contact us today for an estimate and an evaluation of your existing door.
Do you have a Lifetime Warranty?
Yes! We offer 100% satisfaction to all our customers. This includes a lifetime workmanship warranty. Plus, our manufacturers all have lifetime warranties on their doors and windows. For more information, please contact us or give us a call at (813) 749-6051.
What to Consider When Choosing a New Hurricane-Rated Door
When homeowners work with Storm Pro Window and Door, these are not products that we pull off the shelf at your local hardware store. These products are carefully crafted with the best quality materials, ensuring hurricane impact ratings for your peace of mind.
Investing in a hurricane-impact door is essential for your family’s protection, but they have other benefits as well:
- High-performance frames that won’t rot or rust
- Sills block out air and water
- Weather-resistant construction
- Square edges that look like real wood doors
- Only high-quality components used
A new hurricane-impact door can make a big difference in home performance as well as curb appeal. We invite you to explore our array of aesthetic options, coming with nearly endless possibilities in color, stain, and glass design options. Customize your door to your preferences and needs, all the way down to the smallest details.
Aesthetic Options to Explore with Hurricane-Rated Doors
Are you ready to design your dream door? Homeowners in Greater Tampa Bay have a wide range of aesthetic options available for their hurricane-resistant doors, including:
- Your choice of nearly any paint color imaginable
- Various stain options can give the appearance of authentic wood
- Coordinating weather stripping that matches the door
- Factory-finish process ensures perfection and precision
- Sliding glass doors and French doors are also available
We guarantee your satisfaction with the design of your new door. From the polyurethane foam core to the stylish window girds, expect nothing less than a high-performance, beautiful door. Contact Storm Pro Window and Door for an estimate today.
Save Energy with New Door Installation
Hurricane-rated doors with polyurethane foam core offer excellent energy efficiency benefits, making them a popular choice for homeowners in Florida. The foam core acts as an insulator, helping to prevent air leaks and keep out drafts. This can help to reduce energy costs by keeping your home cooler during the hottest days.
Other energy-saving features include:
- Weatherstripping that blocks drafts
- Insulated glass keeps your home cool
- Professional installation ensures a secure and weathertight fit to the frame
If you’re looking for a door that can offer both protection against severe weather and energy efficiency benefits, hurricane-rated doors are a great option to consider.
Hurricane-Rated Door Installation Process
When you choose new impact-resistant hurricane doors from Storm Pro Window and Door, you might wonder about the installation process. The good news is that we offer an entirely custom experience for your door installation. This is because every home is different, as well as every family.
Generally, your hurricane door installation process will go like this:
- Storm Pro Window and Door will secure permits on your behalf
- Drop cloths will cover your interior flooring to provide protection
- We thoroughly clean when we finish
- We will not install a door in a rotted wood frame
- Installation is typically done in 1 day
If you have questions about our installation process, we welcome you to give us a call at (813) 749-6051, and we would be delighted to discuss it further with you.
Choose Storm Pro Window and Door for Hurricane-Rated Doors
Are you looking for a hurricane-impact door company in The Greater Tampa Bay area? We provide a great experience, with fair pricing for quality doors. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee promises that you will love your door upgrade for many years to come. Contact us today for an estimate on hurricane-impact doors.